Yin yoga is about mind, body and soul alignment.
Yin yoga stretches the deep connective tissues between the muscles, and the fascia throughout the body. Doing Yin Yoga increases circulation in the joints and improves flexibility as the poses stretch and exercise the bone and joint areas all while your mind is completely at ease.
Hot Yoga Wellness
- Registered with Yoga Alliance
- Twelve years of teacher training experience
- Professional instruction with qualified teachers
Upon completing this course, you’ll receive a certificate which can be submitted to Yoga Alliance for Continuing Education credits for 20 hours.
After your training, you will be able:
- to understand the benefits of Yin – physically, energetically and mentally
- to teach and guide Yin breathing
- to sequence yin yoga postures to design a personal practice or teach a class (yoga teachers only)
You will know more about Yoga history, yoga philosophy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chakra theory and myofascial knowledge, all of which helps to build a good foundation.
- Introduction to Yin yoga principles (including embodied practice)
- History and basic principles with traditional roots
- Take classes with yin yoga providers
- Design a sequence based on functional anatomical approach (principle + practice)
- Pranayama, pratyahara (senses) and the mind embodied practice
- An introduction to yogic and Ayurvedic principles and their application to yin yoga practices
- TCM organs, meridians and application in yin yoga personal practice
- Opening, closing practice and tools
You may be eligible for one of the following discounts:
- Any Member at a Hot Yoga Wellness studio, 20% off (deduct $65)
- Registered yoga teacher, 20% off (deduct $65)
- Hot Yoga Wellness teacher, 50% off (deduct $162.50)
Saturday May 25 & Sunday May 26
Apply now – space is limited
Hot Yoga Wellness Kennedy
#7-3241 Kennedy Road, Scarborough, ON
Between McNicoll and Steeles on Kennedy
FOR A PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS PAGE PLEASE click